Set up First Responders as your annual heating and cooling maintenance partner and you’ll save money while extending the life of your heating and cooling systems. We’ll even remind you in the spring and fall when it’s time to schedule a check with our Preventive Maintenance Program.
Keeping your family safe and comfy
Complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning of heating equipment and/or cooling equipment gives you excellent results with this one-year plan:
- Safer, more reliable equipment operation through regular inspections and maintenance
- Improved health through cleaner indoor air
- Better comfort through increased system output
- Lower monthly fuel and electricity bills through more efficient operation
- Longer lasting heating and cooling equipment
Preventive Maintenance Tune-Up
Preventive Maintenance Agreements run on a calendar year. You will receive a notification when your agreement is ready to expire and it’s time to renew.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Check flue draft
- Check refrigerant levels
- Test starting capabilities and safety controls
- Clean blower assembly/heat exchanger as needed
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drain
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Document any deficiencies
- Adjust thermostat calibrations
Costs are based on each unit serviced. Sign up now for our special rates.
- Furnace: $89 special (reg. $115)
- A/C: $89 special (reg. $115–130)
- Hot water boiler: $100 (reg. $125)
- Hot water tank: $60 (reg. $100)
- Steam boiler: $110 (reg. $135)
- Humidifier: $65 (reg. $100)
Air filters, humidifier pads or replacement pads NOT included in pricing. Pricing shown is for a single family residential home, condominium or townhome.
Military — Seniors — Firefighters — Police — Nurses — Doctors — EMTs
When calling for services, please let us know if you qualify.
Call us today to sign up for our heating and cooling Preventive Maintenance Program at 773-606-7989.